The following Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct are applicable to all members and staff of Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters team:
1. Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters shall conduct themselves in a spirit of fairness and justice to their clients, the Insurance Companies, and the public.
2. Commission rates shall be fair and equitable, strictly in accordance with the prevailing custom in the locality, and must, where laws or regulations of insurance departments exist, comply fully with such laws or regulations.
3. No misrepresentation of any kind shall be made to an assured or to the Insurance Companies by any member of Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters team.
4. We assume an unvarying attitude of fairness, competence, integrity and respect for the party whom we have dealings with, and promote goodwill towards our clients, partners, work associates and the Insurance Company. Zevuloni & Associates Public Adjusters shall conduct themselves so as to command respect and confidence. They shall work in harmony with one another, with their clients, and the Insurance Companies' representatives, so as to foster a cordial and harmonious relationship with all branches of the insurance business, and with the general public.
5. Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters shall not engage in the unauthorized practice of law.
6. Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters shall not acquire any interest in salvaged property or participate in any way, directly or indirectly, in the reconstruction, repair or restoration of damaged property, except with the knowledge, consent and permission of the assured.
7. Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters shall not engage in improper alliances and conduct.
8. Our Public Adjusters will be alert to changes in policy forms and methods in order to render the highest quality service. Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters shall be fitted, by knowledge and experience, for the work they undertake. Must not endanger the interests of the public adjusting profession, or risk injustice to assureds' or to the Insurance Companies, by attempting to handle losses or claims for which they are not qualified, and for which they cannot find competent technical assistance.
9. Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters work to serve clients with loyalty and exclusivity and will inform and cooperate with the client in the proper handling of claims and losses.
10. Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters shall not disseminate or use any form of agreement, advertising, or any printed matter that is harmful to the profession of public adjusting, or which does not comply with the rules and regulations of the Insurance Department of the state in which such member is professionally engaged, or which might subject public adjusting and public adjusters to criticism or disrespect.
11. Zevuloni & Associates, Public Adjusters shall refrain from improper solicitation of business.